[clug] Has anyone ever worked with the Drupal CMS?

Simon Pascal Klein klepas at klepas.org
Wed Nov 19 07:48:28 GMT 2008

We’ve been using it at LGS for quite some time. Technically, I
couldn’t tell you much about it, other than it has a nice templating/
theming system, and as it’s all built in PHP, both its own and the
main PHP documentation is quite good according our code monkeys.

Not sure if this will be of interest, but the Drupal website is being
openly revamped by Mark Boulton, Leisa Reichelt, and Carolyn Wood.
Whole new design, info architecture, and copy rewrite. With the past
work these guys have done, the Drupal website should be fabulous and
I’d be itching to show it to potential clients.

—Pascal