[clug] command line NTLM authentication proxy?

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 07:02:34 GMT 2008

I've been using NTLMAPS at work as well, I find it sometimes goes into
"auth-loops" though.
Basically it'll sit there responding to the the NTLM challenge with a
value the proxy doesn't seem to like and just keep retrying until it
_eventually_ (a few minutes) fails and then starts accepting new
requests. I can only tell this because I've packet traced what's
leaving my box to the proxy and it's just the same request over and
over.

Anyone had a similar problem?

I am running it with cygwin's python.

- Dave.