[clug] Has anyone ever worked with the Drupal CMS?

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 06:58:11 GMT 2008

Never worked with Drupal, but MySource Matrix (
http://matrix.squiz.net/ ) is very flexible and stable. We're having a
few speed issues with it though, but we've got about 160,000 Assets in
it now.

The only big problem I have with Matrix is that often when I report a
bug they just mark it as future enhancement or feature (as in to fix).
Other than that it seems to achieve most everything they claim.

- Dave.