[clug] FM114P Wireless Router printer doover - More from Andrews Emporium 'o free stuff/junk.

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 23:33:04 GMT 2008

For Sale^H^H^H^HFree

1 of these:

   http://kbserver.netgear.com/products/FM114P.asp

Wireless (802.11b I think) Wireless 4 port router thing with a
Parallel port.  It is missing a power brick as the last one died. It
prefers a diet of 12VDC at 0.8A centre pin positive. It did light up
with a muti-volt-adaptor that I have, but when I went to buy a
replacement 12V adaptor for it I realised that it was going to cost
$30 (well, at Dick Smith anywho, no doubt Jaycar would be cheaper) or
so for an adaptor and $60 for a new router....

Others may point out that power bricks rarely die and if they do it
can indicate that something is amiss inside the unit itself as it
might be drawing more power than normal.  I will let you be the judge
of that, in any case if you happen to have a brick that matches this
then you are in luck.

As usual, first in gets it.  (sorry late night/afternoon CLUG people,
it is the only fair way that I know, unless of course you send me a
really really good sob-story).

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)