[clug] Another git question - git-svn stuff

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Tue Nov 18 07:40:07 GMT 2008

I started working on a repository at
   http://www.example.com/blah

The repository has now moved to
   https://www.example.com/blah

Git is, of course, complaining:
> [alex at here]% git svn fetch
> Repository has been moved: Repository moved temporarily to 'https://www.example.com/blah'
> ; please relocate at /opt/local/libexec/git-core/git-svn line 1400

Any ideas how I can go about changing the git repository (on my
laptop) to get back in sync with the Subversion repository (on the now-
SSL-enabled webserver not under my control)?

I can svn checkout just fine. I guess one option is to use git-svn to
checkout the parent again, then pull the changes from my now-dead git
repository, then git-svn dcommit the changes to the Subversion
repository.. but that seems like a bit too much work for what is (at
it's root) a single letter change...

Time to go home now, my Google-fu has failed me X-(

TIA
Alex