[clug] PSIG last night

David Schoen neerolyte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 09:45:28 GMT 2008

On the subject of Unit Testing more generally, does anyone know if/how
to Unit Test a queue/callback setup.

Specifically I've got a FileManager class that I ask to queue files,
from the web. At some point the FileManager class will call a
predefened callback class, in this case TestManager, which works out
if it actually has enough info to test a file now or if it has to
queue more stuff in the FileManager and wait for more files to arrive
before it can test anything.

But the bit I'm stuck on is how do I test the queueing and the
callback mechanism in the FileManager class with a Unit Test?

- Dave.