[clug] The 1st Internet Tax is here.

Ian darkstarsword at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:01:44 GMT 2008

<snip>
> I was in one of the Co-op Bookshops the other day and they had prepaid visa
> cards which match this discription very closely. I only saw it only in
> passing so am not sure of the specifics.

I looked into these, but something in the fine print really turned me
off getting one. I can't remember exactly what it was off hand, but
make sure you read it if you're thinking of getting one. It might have
been something about the funds on the card being sacrificed should the
card be allowed to expire, but I have a feeling there was something
else I didn't like in there.

Cheers,
-Ian

:wq