[clug] Remember this?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 22:51:31 GMT 2008

2008/11/11 Chris Smart <mail at christophersmart.com>:
> But even some of these so called "useless" features were originally there
> just to show off the technology and see what could be achieved (and
> encourage development). They happened to stick around because some people
> found them useful, yes, even fire burning windows :)

At this stage I might mention that my 5 year old son now often tells
me to "Burn" a window...  Before that I got told to "X it daddy! X
it!".  It is amusing to see computing through the eyes of a 5 year old
and now even more so via a 3 year old.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)