[clug] Remember this?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 01:18:11 GMT 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Jason <j.lee.nielsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Using compiz config settings manager, try turning off "Application Switcher" and turning on "Static Application Switcher" and see if that's more to your taste.

What he said.  Although I tend to use the "other switcher".  try
Super-Tab (winderz key likely) instead.   Sort of like the Vista
switcheroo thing. I much prefer to see a big version of what I am
switching to than a postage stamp.  And yes I do know that I can
customise the thing to oblivion. :)

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)