[clug] Remember this?

Jason Stokes glasper9 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 7 22:04:13 GMT 2008

> What is the obsession with totally useless eye candy? None of it actually makes the interface more
> user-friendly of efficient.

Considerably less efficient, in fact.  One reason why I loathe  Macintoshes is the Cocoa interface, especially the bloody dock.  Great eye-candy, looks great (actually I think it looks horrible, but tastes vary) but highly annoying.
Would, on the other hand, appreciate a little more thought placed in the Gnome/Human interface.  It's not eye-candy stuff, but I have a whole list of annoyances .  My view is, fix the basic stuff, then worry about 3-d cube-flipping.

      Find your perfect match today at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started http://au.dating.yahoo.com/?cid=53151&pid=1012