[clug] OT: Congratulations Caroline...

Caroline Le Couteur clecoute at austethical.com.au
Sat Nov 1 08:19:00 GMT 2008

Hi Guys
Yes I am - or maybe was - a clugger and have just been elected the 4th Green MLA.  I just got my logon at the ACT Legislative Assembly and it is a very closed Microsoft shop.  Not even Firefox although the tech guy said he ran it at home.  All the IT comes from Intact and they have to test everything.

I'll see what I can do to open things up.  I'm signing off CLUG on this address and my new one is lecouteur at parliament.act.gov.au.

Caroline Le Couteur
Chief Information Officer
Australian Ethical Investment