[clug] HP1000

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Tue May 27 05:55:17 GMT 2008

Wow - that is dedication... or desperation...  looks like you can run
it on a PC these days:  http://www.strobedata.com/home/home.html   :)

We like to flog our hardware to death too, but it generally obliges
before it becomes a museum piece:
http://hpmuseum.net/exhibit.php?content=Long%20Life%20Products    :)

jim