[clug] old server free to (good) home

Caroline Le Couteur clecoute at austethical.com.au
Mon May 26 06:06:00 GMT 2008

We have an old 4u rack mount server.  It is

Dual Pentium IV 1.4 Ghz, 2GB Ram, 55GB (mirrored) and I think a 140GB disc

It is currently running Windows Small Business server 2000 which includes MS SQL 2000.

It was bought late 2002 and it still runs fine.  We have just out grown it.  If you would like it, drop me an email.

Caroline Le Couteur
Executive Director
Australian Ethical Investment

Tel: +61 2 6201 1921
Fax: +61 2 6201 1987
Email: clecoute at austethical.com.au

Australian Ethical Investment Limited

GPO Box 2435

Canberra ACT 2601

Australia

Fax: +61 2 6201 1987

http://www.austethical.com.au

AFSL: 229949, ASX Code: AEF, ABN 47 003 188 930

IMPORTANT: This e-mail does not take into account your financial situation or what you want or need for your financial future.  It is important for you to consider these matters, and our current product disclosure statements (PDS), before you make an investment decision.  A PDS is available from our website or by calling 1800 021 227.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and for those to whom it is addressed. It should not be reproduced or disseminated unless authorised. Please tell me if you receive this message in error. AEI Ltd accepts no responsibility for the use of any attachments and/or corrupt files.  The contents and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of AEI Ltd.