[clug] Future talks

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Sat May 24 01:57:45 GMT 2008

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 11:12:01AM +1000, David Howe wrote:
> Given the presence of the worlds foremost expert on Samba and its
> application across the board, talks from Tridge are always great value!

They are, however too much of a good thing may be wearing, also I am sure
Tridge wants to learn and hear what cool stuff other people are doing. The
second generation OpenMoko phone will be on sale in the next few weeks, I am
buying one, so in a few months could probably do another open moko talk and
discuss developing stuff to run on it or similar.

	See You
	    Steve

> my 2c
>
> Chris Smart wrote:
> >Hi everyone,
> >
> >I've been meaning to kick this off for months, but never got around to
> >it.
> >
> >*I would like to know what sorts of topics people are interested in
> >hearing a talk about at CLUG.*
> >
> >For example, I personally would like to hear a talk (and demonstration)
> >on using GIT, setting up a public GIT repository and git server
> >(git://).
> >
> >If you come across something interesting that you would be interested in
> >hearing a talk about, please shoot me an email! I'll find someone who
> >can present on that topic, come hell or high water.
> >
> >We also have a wiki somewhere being set up (I think) where people could
> >just add their ideas, but in the mean time I think discussion on the
> >list is suitable.
> >
> >P.S, we have a talk scheduled for next week, yay!
> >
> >Cheers!
> >Chris
> >

> --

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
we barely have time to react in this world, let alone rehearse
and i don't think i'm better than you, but i don't think that i'm worse
   Letter To A John - Out Of Range - Ani