[clug] May Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Sjors Provoost sjors at sprovoost.nl
Tue May 20 12:00:29 GMT 2008

Hi there,

I am Sjors (George) from The Netherlands and traveling through
Canberra at the moment. I would like to join your meeting next
Thursday.

I am participating [1] in the Google Summer of Code [2]; I will create
altitude profiles for (cycle) routes for OpenStreetMap [3] using NASA
satellite data. That means lots of fun with Postgres, Python, Git and
some other things that are new for me.

I took the liberty of adding your event to upcoming.org [4]; that site
is really helpful for travelers like me with a tech-interest.

Hope to see you on Thursday,

Hooroo,

Sjors

[1] http://sprovoost.nl/category/gsoc/