[clug] Lug In A Box

Jason j.lee.nielsen at gmail.com
Sun May 11 02:25:40 GMT 2008

That sounds like a good idea. I am envisioning that if we manage to make something useful we will be able to get it into some distro repositories at which time it will definitely be a useful feature for any group wanting to manage membership funds or collect donations.

The wiki should be open for anyone to add content to it at the moment so feel more then free to add what you would like to see in such a product. Or move this to a clug wiki if that is more accessible to people.

The current notes are sitting at http://trac.proams.org/index.fcgi/wiki/lugInABox

Jason