[clug] FOSS, Accounting software and hosting..

Mike J astro_mikel at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 22:45:42 GMT 2008

Hi,

1. I'm not sure if this is what your after but this is a web based management tool and it looks like they now have a POS, i haven't used it so i'm not sure if its what your after.

http://www.openbravo.com/

2. Not sure about hosting, i use hostmonster (american) they seem to offer alot for little money and seem very good. They will give you SSH access, but i'm not sure if you can get to the logs. There support seems to be very good.

Cheers,

Michael.