[clug] May CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

Simon Pascal Klein klepas at klepas.org
Tue May 6 11:54:18 GMT 2008

I think so too. We’re all primed to run it at the LGS training room
again. Thus:

Date:		8th May 2008 (Second Thursday of the month)

Time:		18:30 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Talk:		I believe the esteemed Mr. Paul Fenwick from Perl Training
Australia  will be presenting!

Venue:		Looking Glass Solutions Training Room, 134 Bunda St. (wee bit
further down past the liquor store and Chairman & Yip restaurant). See http://linkpot.net/senseless/
  (Google map).

Vittles:		We like to meet up at Café Essen just up the road beside
Gus’ café for a coffee or whatever else strikes your fancy earlier
from around 18:00 until 18:30 before the presentation. Interested
groups can afterwards go out for dinner.

Regards,

Pascal