[clug] [Job] IT Officer

Michael Manning michael at michaelmanning.org
Tue May 6 05:15:20 GMT 2008

Hi All,

There is a job going here at the AMA for the position of IT Officer.

Generally speaking the role is to provide a mix of desktop support,
server/systems administration and assist in basic day to day IT
operational tasks within the organisation. We run primarily Linux and
some Windows servers, mainly Windows desktops, use virtualistation and
have a drive to use OSS where ever possible.

If anyone (or anyone you know of) is interested then please contact me
via email or on 62705455 or 0418 412 227 and I will provide more
information.

Regards,
Michael Manning