[clug] Virgin Mobile Broadband with Linux Huawei E220

Grant Morphett grant at gmorph.com
Fri May 2 07:30:27 GMT 2008

Yep your spot on with 3.  If you start using it when your roaming its big
bucks - $1.85/meg I think.  However, when I setup my gmail syncing there is
an option in Windows Mobile 6 to not sync when your roaming which I of
course ticked.  Further in internet sharing you specify the network to
connect to and if disconnected it won't roam and re-connect to the roaming
network.  Basically, I have never incurred any roaming data call costs -
thankfully!

cheers

Grant

Thanks