[clug] Meeting update

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 01:28:36 GMT 2008

Thanks M@,

my congratulations - over 14 months of talk about BarCampCanberra and
this is the first direct input from someone on a mailing list who is
not one of the un-organisers or who has not been directly approached
by one of the un-organisers. We're making progress - this is becoming
a real community event, and I was quite sure that if we kept plugging
away then we would eventually trick someone into showing some
interest.

At this rate, we'll expect to see four or as many as six people turn
up on the 19th.

;)

Seriously though - what t-shirt size do you take?

Cheers, Andrew

---
Andrew Boyd
http://onblogging.com.au