[clug] Ripped off

Tony Lewis tony at lewistribe.com
Thu Mar 6 14:41:49 GMT 2008

Chris Smart wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 16:25 +1100, Peter Barker wrote:
>> Contact your credit card issuer and have the transaction reversed.
> they suggested to
> pay by billpay
I wonder if billpay has some fraud protection.  At least they will have 
had to register details like an account for the money to go into.

The small claims tribunal is there for exactly this, and you should be 
able to recover your loss and justifiable costs.  It might stop them 
from doing it again, but of course it depends on the level of pain your 
brother is willing to go through.


More information about the linux mailing list