[clug] Meeting update

Simon Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Thu Mar 6 06:58:15 GMT 2008

Sponsorship:
AcidLabs - $200 (?)
Adobe - to be confirmed
SMS - up to $500 (?)

Possibly consider asking the ANU Mac1 store for lucky door prize (iPod
shuffle...?).

Websites and info:
The wiki page to be updated, barcampcanberr.org to have a page with the
link to the wiki page and a link to the blog. Blog to feature an
announcement that it's all go ahead.

Date: 19th of April, a Saturday.
09:00-12:00 First session.
12:00-13:00 Lunch.
13:00-17:00 Second session.

I personally like the idea of actually starting at 10:00 -- gives us
time to get out of bed and set up (it's a Saturday!). That's just me
though. :)

Signup:
Done on the wiki.

LA mailing list (Pascal)
CLUG mailing list (Pascal)
SLUG mailing list (Pascal)
Riot ACT (Pascal)
Web Standards group mailing list (Andrew)
...?
Google group
Facebook
LinkedIn

Vittles and drink:
People to get their own lunch between 12:00 and 13:00.

Water will be provided (Andrew?). There is also a vending machine in the
corridors, and the kitchenette (water).

I'll call Sammy's and some of the other nearby restaurants and such to
provide info for attendees where they can fill their stomachs. We'll
also organise a general BarCampCanberra dinner (I vote for Sammy's).

Materials for the day:
Buchers paper
Blu-tac
Markers
Water

T-shirts:
Ordering over Cafe-Press. I'll get rough sizing distribution info to
give us an idea what we should order. In the meantime people should when
signing up on the wiki enter their size details if they want a tee.

That's about it. I'll update this email when I get more info. :)
Thanks everyone.

-Pascal