[clug] Re: linux Digest, Vol 63, Issue 3

Rodney Peters rodneyp at pcug.org.au
Tue Mar 4 23:13:12 GMT 2008

Those interested in beginners meetings please find the "L" plated Tux at:

http://www.pcug.org.au/activities/sigs.htm

Meetings are currently on a weekday morning, twice monthly.  We did try one
evening per month for a year or so but were struggling to get a quorum.
Location is Holder, where we have access to a projector and PCs.

The evening meeting could be revived subject to sufficient expression of
interest.

Rod