[clug] FOR SALE : Fujitsu Supported PostgreSQL Training Course(s) in August in Canberra

Liam O'Duibhir liamod at fast.fujitsu.com.au
Mon Jun 30 05:30:27 GMT 2008

Hello,

As part of our Fujitsu Supported PostgreSQL(FSP) programme, we have
organized a 2-day PostgreSQL DBA course and a 1 day PostgreSQL Advanced
course to be held in Canberra, on the 5th, 6th and 7th of August 2008.

Visit our website at URL http://postgresql.fastware.com/node/56, including a
downloadable synopsis of course content for each module.

Please contact me directly for pricing and other details.

Regards,

Liam O'Duibhir

Liam O'Duibhir - Product Manager - Open Source Software

Fujitsu Australia Software Technology

14 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086

Tel: (61-2) 9452 9068 Fax: (61-2) 9975 3779

Mob: 0423 025 852 Email: LiamOD at fast.fujitsu.com.au

Web: postgresql.fastware.com

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank you.