[clug] CAcert assurers of Canberra - Assurance Day Thursday 24th July

Daniel Black daniel.subs at internode.on.net
Sun Jun 29 00:18:00 GMT 2008

For those assurers in Canberra who aren't public listed (I've asked them
already), and I know some of you probably got this in LCA07, please read on.

CAcert assurers of Canberra,

Are you available for an assurance day on Thursday 24th July 2008 at ANU[1]?

I'm going to be the coordinator doing all the stuff coordinators do[2] for
events[3].

The generally plan for the CLUG night is:
7pm start - I'll be giving some overview of CAcert organisation, assurance,
and how the assurance will be run tonight
8pm another talk
9pm Pizza (I'll try to get participants to chip in so you get free
pizza/drinks)
8:30/9pm -10pm the majority of the assurance

What I'd like you to do:
1. confirm if you can make it or not or not sure
2. verify you know what to do on the night[4]
3. complete the training for an CAcert assurer if you haven't already[5]
4. turn up - I'll be there 1/2 hr early

[1] http://www.clug.org.au/
[2] https://wiki.cacert.org/wiki/EventOrganiser
[3] https://wiki.cacert.org/wiki/EventOrganisation
[4] http://wiki.cacert.org/wiki/AssuranceHandbook2
[5] https://cats.cacert.org/index.php

Any help your willing to provide will be appreciated.

Thanks,
--

Daniel Black