[clug] F/OSS Alternatives

Ben Chaplin wombat at chapmac.com
Sat Jun 28 08:18:43 GMT 2008

Ah, gEDA is niiice.  That makes me very happy.  Thanks everyone!

I'll check out the maths software next time I need it.  It's mostly for
simple statistics, linear algebra, least squares regression, etc so I
don't need anything particularly powerful.

Galculator is also quite nice, and to Brad: the reason I want one is for
when I don't have my HP to hand ;-P

Cheers,
Ben