[clug] Syntax-highlighting source code editors

Jason Stokes glasper9 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 27 13:22:34 GMT 2008

I use Scite: http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html.  Good text editor, easy to learn and configure, comes in Win32 and X-Windows versions, and has mode files for every language under the sun, including Html, Perl and Tcl.

For Object Pascal, you might try the Lazarus IDE for Free Pascal, but I've never used it myself other than downloading it and looking at it.