[clug] wanted

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Mon Jun 23 09:24:28 GMT 2008

Hi Adrian

There is a possibility that I may be able to help you with this.
Unfortunately, what I suspect I have stored away is not readily
accessible and it will be a few  days before I will have an opportunity
to dig it out.

I will mail you when I've had a "rummage".  In the mean time, please let
me know if you get one from another source.

Regards

Ian Bardsley