[clug] ATI drivers and Ubuntu/linux in general

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 06:59:19 GMT 2008

> Have you considered that it just may be the world's way of telling you
> that you have too many screens?

No?  What is this "too much" you speak of?

In truth I tried for ages to get two 21"s to work but it maxes out
(even under winderz) at the width of 1280+1600 :(
Mind you I sort of have myself to blame given that I am just trying to
prove my adage that there is no place for anything but a laptop (with
a big external screen) at home. This means that when going somewhere i
can very easily take everything by just pressing one button on the
dock.

> MC - typing this from (ahem) dual 22" LCDs

Heh..