[clug] Re: Prepaid 3G Internet? (Was: Short term 3G internet?)

Anthony Crook Anthony.Crook at AccessEconomics.com.au
Sun Jun 8 23:27:22 GMT 2008

Hi,
   I checked out the '3' deal. If you supply your own modem then you can sign up for an $x per month plan and stop it whenever you like. Effectively making it a pre-paid plan with an up-front modem cost ($200?).

Anthony
From: linux-bounces+anthony.crook=accesseconomics.com.au at lists.samba.org [linux-bounces+anthony.crook=accesseconomics.com.au at lists.samba.org] On Behalf Of Miles Goodhew [mgoodhew at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 8 June 2008 8:49 PM
To: Sunnz
Cc: linux at lists.samba.org; mikal at stillhq.com
Subject: [clug] Re: Prepaid 3G Internet? (Was: Short term 3G internet?)

Sunnz,

On 07/06/2008, at 9:48 PM, Sunnz wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> I am just wondering if there are such thing as prepaid 3G internet
> in Canberra?
>
> I just want one so that I can get on the net without having to find a
> "HotSpot"... because "HotSpots" are kind of hard to find in Canberra
> without doing something with legal questions.
>
> Not like downloading heaps of stuff... most probably for VPN'ing home.

        I've no idea apart from what you can find from three.com.au, sorry.

M0les.

While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this email
and any attachments, the uncertain nature of economic data, forecasting
and analysis means that Access Economics Pty Limited is unable to make
any warranties in relation to the information contained herein.  Access
Economics Pty Limited, its employees and agents disclaim liability for
any loss or damage which may arise as a consequence of any person
relying on the information contained in this document.

This e-mail message (along with any attachments) is intended only for
the named addressee and may contain information that is confidential or
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copying or use of any of the
information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail message in
error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all
copies of the original message and attachments.