[clug] Short term 3G internet?

Ben shadroth at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 00:49:32 GMT 2008

In my experience, Vodafone is very slow. Use 3 or Next G.
In the city, 3 is great, if you need further coverage then you will
need Next G (Bigpond or Telstra).

You can get a one year Bigpond contract but it is expensive and the
modem is $300.
3 has a two year contract, but is much cheaper and has a free modem.

There are rental services which exist, I think, but for two months it
would probably end up costing more using one of those than buying your
own.