[clug] [Fwd: [Linux-aus] LCA09 Opens Call for Papers!]

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 21:36:22 GMT 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 10:32 PM, Paul Wayper <paulway at mabula.net> wrote:

> Just in case the well-read people on the CLUG haven't heard of LCA or aren't
> aware of the call for papers, here's the announcement.  (Thanks to Donna for
> prodding me to post this).

And may I just add as a former LCA speaker that having your talk
accepted for LCA is a wonderful thing. Speakers are treated like rock
stars for a week - it's even more awesome than being an LCA delegate
if that's possible. So if you have the slightest idea for a good
presentation, write it up!

I wish I could think of another one. :-)

And on a tangential note, did anyone else notice that Pascal Klein was
listed as a speaker at the recent LugRadio Live event in the UK? Lucky
sod.

--
MC