[clug] Open source collaborative online drawing tool

Christopher Yeoh cyeoh at ozlabs.org
Mon Jan 28 04:53:57 GMT 2008

Oops, forgot to say thank you Pascal and others who replied
to my question. Am looking into all the options people
have suggested.

Though bit of a pity there doesn't seem to be a website based solution
out there. Some people seem to be doing it and some are even "free to use",
but don't allow you to setup your own servers.

CHris

--
Christopher Yeoh <cyeoh at ozlabs.org>