[clug] KDE help

Rob Bolin rob at unigon.tv
Sun Jan 27 23:48:40 GMT 2008

Thanks Randall, unfortunately that's the sort of advice I've been finding in
that it looks helpful, but it's not actually about my problem at all (no
offence intended). My problem is that the *contents* of the K Menu is wrong -
instead of listing applications in neat "folders" on the menu, it contains a
small list of individual applets such as "Background" and "Accessibility". I
can find the correct *contents* from another user, but I need to replace my K
Menu *contents* with the correct one...

Rob

--
"Human errors can only be avoided if one can avoid the use of humans"
    -- Parnas and Clements "A Rational Design Process: How and Why to Fake it"