[clug] January Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Wed Jan 23 22:50:03 GMT 2008

        Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 24th January 2008

Date:           24th January 2008 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:           19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:        Bob Edwards

Abstract:       Bob is going to bring along his EeePC and we'll see
		if we can break it.

Venue:          Room N101
                Computer Science and Information Technology Building
                North Road
                The Australian National University

                See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:     Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
                about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
                want some.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.