[clug] Open source collaborative online drawing tool

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Tue Jan 22 22:10:30 GMT 2008

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 10:09:35PM +1100, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone out there recommend an open source tool which allows
> you to do collaborative drawing? Maybe something java
> or ajax based? Eg something that could be hosted on a website....
>
> Doesn't need to be particularly sophisticated, just something
> that allows simple drawing would be fine.

Perhsps not what you really want but You can use the "Start doodling"
option in pidgin with any yahoo contact.  I've never done it with more
than two participants.

Yours Tony

  linux.conf.au        http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2008.linux.org.au/
  Jan 28 - Feb 02 2008 The Australian Linux Technical Conference!