[clug] 3s' Wireless Broardband and the EeePC

Karun Dambiec kdambiec at ieee.org
Tue Jan 8 00:59:29 GMT 2008

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:52:08 +1100 (EST), "Randall Crook"
<rcrook at vtown.com> said:

> A) tries their EeePC on any wireless Broadband services in Canberra?
Hi
Im using vodafone with the 5gb for $39 offer, and havent had any
problems so far with. It seems to work ok. Im not going to use three
ever again after my experience with them with my mobile phone account.

Three also charge $1.65 per megabyte if it roams outside their 3g
network coverage, which is not a very large area.