[clug] Automating firefox

Michael Cohen scudette at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:17:01 GMT 2008

Hi All,
  It has been some time, but I would like to thank all who replied to
this thread. Especially Brad Hards whos konqueror solution won out. I
found the python-dcop bindings and am running konqueror in a
vncsession (just so I can connect and interact with it if needed). The
result is very good, except that I could not figure a way to know when
the page has finished rendering so Its a little slow with a big fat
sleep between the openurl and the print call.

Its a little rough but got me out of trouble.

Thanks,
Michael.