[clug] Surplus books

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Wed Feb 20 00:41:57 GMT 2008

We _could_ run a "lightning swap meet" ala LCA 2008 (just bring your
pre-loved gear/books etc. along and someone can distribute it to the
people gathered as they "bid" for it). Only pre-requisite is that there
is a firm undertaking that nothing gets left behind - if you bring it
and no-one else wants it, you take it away again!

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.