[clug] Surplus books

Carlo Hamalainen carlo.hamalainen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:13:32 GMT 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 10:06 AM, Mike Carden <mike.carden at gmail.com> wrote:
> I bet that if you brought them along to CLUG, you'd be very unlikely
> to be taking any home.

Or donate them to Lifeline? I've never been to one of the Canberra
book fairs but I've scored a few good books at the Brisbane fair.

http://www.act.lifeline.org.au/bookfair.htm

-------------------------------
Donating Books

Each year the Lifeline Canberra Bookfair recycles up to 1 million
books - many to our bookfairs, many to other charities, and many to
paper recycling. Your continuing donations keep us going.  Thank you.

If possible, please drop them off at our warehouse at 66 Heffernan St,
Mitchell. The best time is any Saturday afternoon when there will be
volunteers available to help you unload. Alternatively, you can take
them to the Queanbeyan library, or to most Video Ezy stores or call
the Lifeline Canberra office on 62470655 to arrange for them to be
picked up. For a list of participating Video Ezy stores and their
locations click here.