[clug] Re: reviving BarCampCanberra [inc. proposal]

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Sun Feb 17 05:50:16 GMT 2008

The good news is that Dept. of Computer Science has approved the hosting
of this event at the ANU in the CSIT Building (same space as where CLUG
meets) initially as a one-off, PROVIDED that the ANU is not seen to
actually endorse the "un-conference".

It will need to be held on a Saturday that I can make (I have many other
commitments, but will be reasonable about it) and I will need to be here
the whole day to provide technical assistance and just to make sure
things are moving along OK.

So, give me some dates and I'll run them past my Personal Manager
(wife).

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.