[clug] LCA & CLUG

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Mon Feb 4 10:19:21 GMT 2008

G'Day Chris and list

I would very much like to attend meetings to further my understanding of
***nix, but for me, quite often timing is an issue as I usually schedule
calls to prospective clients late afternoons/early evenings when they
get home from work which then makes it difficult for me to attend
evening meetings.

Is it practical to hold the odd CLUG meeting on Saturdays I wonder???

Regards

Ian Bardsley

Chris Smart wrote:

--