[clug] LCA & CLUG

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 4 06:23:45 GMT 2008

I want to see Rusty demo'ing (and discussing the coding of) his awesome
"pong" game he wrote on and for Open Day (uses a Wii remote camera).

(pretty please, Rusty...?)

For those who weren't there, here is a video of it (you can sort of make
out what is going on): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkfiXCY55qU

Very cool.

Bob Edwards.