[clug] Any ideas on what to look for to get an old PC running?

Jim Watson jim at amarooas.com.au
Sun Dec 21 23:52:32 GMT 2008

jhock wrote:
> I was wondering if anybody has any advice on how to get it to work. EG.
> is there likely to be a fuse inside, is there an area which I should
> "jiggle" when I open it, is there a good spot to bang it like they do on

John,

As you do not know what to expect, it is not a good idea to open it at all.
Like any other 240V equipment if it is not working correctly you should
assume it is dangerous and do not open it or plug it in. Sorry to say
this but it is better to be safe than sorry.

regards for a safe and quiet xmas

jim