[clug] OpenMoko availability

Jason j.lee.nielsen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 08:05:16 GMT 2008

Hi, I have one and I like it, but it doesn't get much use and i wouldn't rely on it as my only phone.

Join the oz-moko mailing list if you would like one there will be someone there who has reassessed their priorities, and you can get some feedback if its really for you, mine cost me $470 new back before the dollar crashed.

http://www.openmoko.org.au/

Be prepared to reflash it (or get someone from clug to reflash it for you) since the default setup is really basic. I recommend the Qtopia distro as the most well rounded.

Jason