[clug] lost power cable for computer

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 07:22:15 GMT 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 5:58 PM, jhock <jhock at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Thanks for your very fast response.  I live in McKellar but work at
> Symonston.  I could pick up the cable from Andrew at Kambah at about
> 6:20 one evening (Monday to Thursday) or the cable from Ian at
> Queenbeyan one lunch time (Monday to Thursday).  Which is most suitable
> for you?

I'll take a punt that others will also chime in with offers, as it is
I work at the Canberra Hospital so that might be another option.  The
only problem is that I am off (to QLD) on Tuesday around 15:00 and
will be working from home on Monday and Tuesday, so tomorrow arvo is
your only chance if no-one else comes through.

Mind you odds are I may well be at the Hospital around lunch-time ish
tomorrow but that cannot be guaranteed...  I will be on a bike with
two of the type that Sen Conroy is trying to protect for me in tow.

Your call, in any case I just had a dig about and found 3. :)

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)