[clug] pam time restrictions preventing vista domain logon

v2ueha6 csgroton at verizon.net
Sat Dec 13 12:14:52 GMT 2008

I have ubuntu linux and am trying to get pam time restrictions to work when I
set password encryption to true I join the domain and login with my vista
and xp PCs but no pam time restrictions  when I set password encryption to
false so pam time restrictions will work I can not join the domain on my
vista or xp PCs it tells me the id is not allowed to access from this
station.  Can anyone help me with this.