[clug] Digital Economy Future Directions blog

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 00:37:22 GMT 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Rob Bolin <rob at unigon.tv> wrote:
> I've had http://www.dbcde.gov.au/digitaleconomyblog pointed out to me by a
> "source" in DBCDE.

Aye, I had seen this and thought about adding to the (already) 23
pages of comments. Problem is I don't see _one_ response in there yet
from anyone from DBCDE meaning it is not much more than a "public
email" forum in which the admins will send a message from on high for
the minions/plebeians to "debate".

I don't know if I would be wasting too much time on it if the people
running it aren't going to respond or give any indication that it is
being read/used. I suspect that currently "they" are treating a blog
as a glorified "internety tubes" media release page. Although in their
defense it has only been running two days so far.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)