[clug] OT: Protesting the proposed clean feed?

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Tue Dec 9 23:14:11 GMT 2008

Jack Kelly wrote:
> Paul Wayper wrote:
>> I have my own twenty-seven page epic ready...
>
> My plan is the one page `short and sweet', since I can't add an
> impressive job title (e.g., Network Administrator) to the letter.
>
> -- Jack

(sorry to dig up an old thread...): so I sent in my letter opposing
Govt. filtering of the Internet in Australia about mid - late Oct.
and yesterday got a response from: Internet.Filtering at dbcde.gov.au
(yay!). Looks like a form letter. Anyone else get one with an attached
pdf? (at least they aren't posting out M$ Word docs, as some Govt.
departments appear still all to happy to do...). Also has a link to:
http://www.dbcde.gov.au/cybersafetyplan

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.